Sunday, April 20, 2008

Life as I know it Tag

I have been tagged for awhile now and have finally decided to catch up on it! So here it is, thanks for tagging me Joselyn!

What was I doing five years ago?

I was getting ready to graduate from Viewmont High School, and I was anxiously awaiting for an acceptance letter to BYU! I was also working one of my last years as a lifeguard, what a life! All I had to do was sit in a chair, get a tan, watch out for the little ones in the water, and get paid for it...oh the simple life!

5 Things on my list of things to do today:

1-clean the house
2-make dinner
3-read for at least 30 minutes
4-water my plants
5-watch the sunset at La Jolla Cove with Paulie


7 Snacks I enjoy:

1-Mambas, if you have not tried them please do...they are amazing!
2-Butterfingers
3-Coldstone Cake Batter Ice Cream, with crunched up brownies, yum!
4-Peanut Butter Cookies
5-Lay's Salt & Vinegar Chips
6-Dole factory soft serve pineapple ice cream (on Oahu island)
7-fresh blueberries, and strawberries


3 Bad Habits

1-Not screwing the lid on the toothpaste after I am finished using it (Paul can attest!)
2-I tend to let road rage get the better of me
3-Huge procrastinator in pretty much everything!

5 Places I have lived:
1-Portland, Or.
2-Bountiful, Ut.
3-Provo, Ut.
4-Laguna Beach, Ca.
5-San Diego, Ca.


What would I do if I were suddenly a Billionaire?

I would start a charity to help children who have been abused in any shape or form. It hurts me to know that there are parents out there who tend to take out their anger on their children that leave both physical and mental scars for an entire lifetime! I would also start a charity to help impoverished children around the globe and would visit poverty stricken countries help feed the children in that area, and set up schools that teach them English and trades that would help them escape the situation they were born into.

I would own a jet and learn to fly one by a professional, it is something I have always wanted to try out! I would travel all over the world and explore unique cultures,and learn new customs to help make sense of this world at a much deeper level. I would go on all types of adventures of course with my man Paul, we would go on an african safari, go river rafting in New Zealand, snowboard down the swiss alps, deep sea dive in the mediterranean sea, swim alongside a dolphin's fin...just to name a few!

I would own a large home in Laguna Beach with 10 acres of land, overlooking the ocean. I would go crazy with decorating my home since it is one of my many passions. We would have a tennis court in the backyard, along with an amazing square cut pool with great waterfall features, and a waterslide for the future kids of course!

I would get Paul all the new and upcoming electronics for a lifetime, he can't get enough of them! I would also get Paul top of the line mountain and road bikes, I would buy him a barnes and noble bookstore so he could go pick a book a day to read.

Oh and last but not least I would get a silver Mercedez-Benz SUV I think this car is so hot, I love the shape, size everything about it besides the gas prices but I guess if I were a billionaire gas prices wouldn't even cross my mind!

5 Jobs I have had:

1-Lifeguard
2-Bookstore Cashier
3-Catering Administrative Assistant
4-Entrepreneur for Halos and Wands/Selling Hawaiian leis
5-Sales/Marketing Assistant for a drapery hardware company

5 Things people might not know about me:

1-I have a twin sister
2-I can't fall asleep when my feet are dry or my lips are dry, totally weird I know!
3-I had to be stitched up three times from my wreckless days as a child
4-when I was younger I wanted to be an archaelogist and I thought egyptian tombs were the coolest, I went through a weird Egyptian phase.
5-I want to start a children's line of clothing someday, I guess that means I need to get a sewing machine!

Wow, getting tagged is fun so I will pass this joyous activity to Sandy, Heather, Camille, Brandi, Jackie and Emily!

11 comments:

Brandi said...

Nice work Heid!
Sounds like you've got a lot ahead of you~ How fun. I'm terrible at these things but I'll try to fill it out in the near future. Take Care!

Camille said...

Okay--I am in love with Mambas right now! Seriously I crave them daily and I eat them so fast! We have such a connection!

Drew and Kat said...

Mamba's are my fave as well! =)

We think we decided on a place for the summer in Carlbad, and we'll be there starting July!! We have been living with family, so I am SO excited for our new place!! You guys will have to show us the best beach places, (and I sure Drew will want to know where to surf!=)) and what to do down there...I am so lost outside Orange County!! It was so great to see you at the wedding, thanks again for coming!=)

The George's said...

I know a pilot who is amazing. Good thing you know lots of Emily's, b/c if it's me, I did it back in January. Mamba's rock, wish it wasn't Sunday, b/c I would go get some.

The Woodlands said...

I feel like I know you sooo much better now :o)
Hey, we met over a package of those Mambas, but I still have not tasted one! Hmmmm...
See you soon, lady!

kkrich said...

did you know that the city of SD beaches are having a life-guard shortage? if you are interested you should check it out.

also- our friends yogurt shop has that pineapple soft-serve, the same as the Pineapple reserve in HI and Dland- http://purefrozenyogurt.com/

*** said...

Heid, I assume I am the one tagged, but how does it work? Not so sure, so you'll have to share the blogging expertise. Your answers were hilarious, I am the same with the dry hands/feet/lips at night...how funny. Can't wait until you become a billionaire so I can benefit from your excellent plans :)

Jessica Potter said...

So cute Heid, nice to learn some new things about you!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

You are the sweetest person ever! I am so excited to picnic with you -- bring mambas!
I was a stitched up child too!

Jessica Law said...

How fun Heidi...but you are hotter than the life gaurd you posted. Love that benz too, I think it's nuts! I got a cool fortune cookie this week too...I'll have to post about it.

Tyson and Heather said...

hehe..I even learned new things about the twinner--now that is absolutely bizarre! Though..many of the items listed were my exact same answers of course! I love you Heid..your writing is killer btw!