Sunday, April 27, 2008

Extraordinary Desserts...better late than never


A couple of weeks back we went to Extraordinary Desserts for Joselyn's birthday party. It was the first time that I had ever been and I must say that the dessert went beyond my expectations! I give it a 10 for presentation and of course for the taste-bud thrilling menu options. I had the Tiramisu which was pretty good, I would have to say my favorite was Paul's it was a tropical influenced dessert with ricotta cheese no less, who would have thought ricotta cheese would be good with dessert?!
Here is a priceless picture of paul eating the petals of a flower, he actually didn't think it was all that bad...but he did lean more towards the rose petals dipped in the chocolate sauce.

Here we are with the awesome Jacobsens...I totally copied Nat and got the Tiramisu, yummy!

Here is a pic of Paul and I in front of a cool towering display. Anyway if you ever get the chance to go to Extraordinary Desserts please do...it is fantastic, thanks for picking such a fine location for the party Ryan and Joselyn!

7 comments:

H and E said...

Ooh I love dessert so if I am ever in your neck of the woods I will have to try it out!

kkrich said...

isn't extraordinary so fun? love the whole idea. and that ricotta-passion fruit cake is fabulous!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

So yum, so yum...I love the presentation too...it makes everything better. When it gets cold -- they have the best steamers. OK, so it never really gets cold here, but I was sipping hot cider last night...and it was 80-degrees. So cold is relative when things taste good!

The Woodlands said...

Okay, I am RUNNING not walking to the nearest Extraordinary Desserts! That ricotta-passion fuit cake looks DIVINE!! I might have to try and (sadly) copy it...
Look slike you all had a great time too :o)

The George's said...

Sounds like a great place to check out. Heidi, when you stand next to Paul you don't look that tall, you both look like a normal height couple.

Tyson and Heather said...

Looks amazing!! I've gotta try those out and way to go pauly on eating flowers..hehe!

*** said...

Heid, wow! What a fantastic place, we must go there next time we are down! Looks tasty...