Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lovely Laguna


A couple of weekends ago Paul and I went to Laguna Beach to hang out with my family. My awesome parents came to town and we all gathered at Emerald Bay, a private community which had a private beach! Thanks to our awesome cousins the Brian's who live in Emerald Bay were kind enought to call us in. It was so much fun we celebrated my dad's birthday along with an early celebration for father's day. Heath baked up some splendid coffee cake , the traditional birthday cake for our family! It was so great to have most of us together I relished in the moment because I don't get to see most of us together too often. The boys had a joyful time as they played in the water and explored the unknown. I was recovering from a cold so I just chilled on the beach with my fun sisters, mom, and my playful niece Kennedy. Later on in the day my fun cousins Derik and April and their children, Maddy, Ford, and Grace joined us. For dinner we had Gina's pizza which was absolutely amazing!!

Later on in the day my parents took off to the airport and my cousin Scott was having a housewarming party in Santa Monica. Scotty and his cute girlfriend did some major work to the house and it looked awesome. We were super happy for him...the house was so fun, way to go Scotty!

2 comments:

Tyson and Heather said...

That was sooo fun, hope it happens again soon:) Heid, can you blast me over that family pic?! Thanks!

*** said...

The beach was so fun that day! Can you email me a large copy of this picture? It is a good one.