Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tagged!

So...I was double-tagged by a couple of dear friends awhile ago, so here it is, I hope you enjoy :)

attached or single? I have always been attached from day one to my twin sister and then made the transition to being attached to Paul, I wouldn't have it any other way!
best friend? My very best friend goes to Paul, followed by my dear sisters!
cake or pie? Cake, my favorite would have to be my mom's lemon poppyseed cake...yummy
day of choice? Friday, because it marks the beginning of a weekend
favorite color? true-blue all the way
gummy bears or worms? definitely gummy bears,
home-town? Bountiful, UT
ideal vacation? Any beach with aqua blue water, grainy coral sand, and a hammock strewn between two palm trees with Paul by my side...in other words tropical paradise!
january or july? July, the month of fun, growing up in Utah we would always take our summer family vacations to Lake Powell, Cali...much better than the heart of winter
marriage date? June 15, 2007
number of siblings? 4
oranges or apples? oranges...I love the sweet, tangy, tart combination, yum!
phobias? sometimes chlosterphobia, and definitely arachnaphobia
quote? "Life is short and you will have your ups and downs so take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back"
reasons to smile? Paul, San Diego weather, Family
season of choice? Summer in San Diego
tag 3 people: Heather, Sandy, Tiffany
unknown fact about me: Once upon a time I was called "farmer joe"
vegetable? cucumbers...they are so refreshing
worst habit? Cutting other people off mid-sentence...I definitely need improvement in this area.
x-ray or ultrasounds? I guess x-rays since I have never had an ultrasound
your favorite food? Italian
zodiac sign? Virgo

2 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

You are so cute! Total beach babe! We need to go now that it's sizzlin outside!!

*** said...

Fun facts Heid, I still owe you from the last tag. I will try to get this one done...I'm really bad at these! Sorry :(