Monday, June 30, 2008

My New Love!

Cameras, cameras...so many choices! Sadly our little camera pouted out while we were in Julian and I have been looking for one and found the winnner. Drum roll please, it is the Canon G9 point and shoot. The great perks about this retro inspired camera are the shooting modes, the capablilty to shoot in raw which allows you to unleash your inner creativity, 12.2 megapixels, iso settings, color enhancement modes, and impeccable picture quality just to name a few. I guess we went all out since the last three digital cameras' life lasted a maximum of one year until the cameras decided to pucker out. I have already had fun with this little wonder and look forward to many fun adventures ahead, cheers to Canon for making such a solid, joyful camera!

2 comments:

Heath and Gretchen said...

Cameras! Heath and I just went through the same thing! It was a toss up between a Canon and a Nikon. We ultimately went for the Nikon and I’m loving it so far. There’s nothing like a good camera! :) I can’t wait to see your pictures!

*** said...

Ahhhh, what a fabulous purchase! I am so jealous...12.2 mp, whoa. This should take some amazing pics, can't wait to see what it does :). Glad you didn't try to return your old camera to Costco again, ha!!