Wednesday, June 18, 2008

1 Year Anniversary


Wow...has it really been one year I can't believe it, time has literally flown by and it has been the best year of my life! This past Sunday Paul and I celebrated our first year anniversary together! So I have to admit it is still kind of strange living with a man I remember when I was a young tad my girlfriends and I would play house with our blonde haired barbies and dreamy eyed ken's and of course our favorite part was when we they got married and they lived happily ever after...and here I am married to my own personal ken and leading a very happy life. We have lived and learned a lot about each other and it makes me appreciate Paul at a much larger scale! I am such a lucky girl to have ended up with such a good looking, smart, and funny guy! Paul has helped me learn to appreciate the small things in life and it is so refreshing. I look forward for the years ahead, love you babe.

12 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!!!

H and E said...

Congrats! Marriage is the best and I loved the first year, it only gets better from there (not that I got much on you :)

Annie and Berkeley said...

Wow! Way to go on the one year mark! That is awesome! Happy anniversary you two! You make a great couple.

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary!

Joselyn said...

Happy 1 year...if you keep up your positive attitude and spunky spirit, the 'honeymoon' stage never wears off! :)

Brandi said...

Happy Anniversary you two! You guys are so cute together and great for eachother. Keep up the good times!

Drew and Kat said...

Congrats! We move in this week, so we'll call you guys after we get settled...we obviously don't know anyone down there, and would be SO excited to spend time with friends! talk to you soon!

Sparrow said...

Thanks babe... you are always so nice and positive. I love you so much. To many more great years together!

Tyson and Heather said...

Cute! Happy Anniversary!!

*** said...

I too would like to tribute you as a couple. I have been so impressed throughout the years to watch as Paul has grown and grown and grown....and kept growing and eating! Raise your glass where you are to the cutest damn couple this side of the Mississipi river. Love, Tim

brooke said...

Happy Anniversary! The first year is just a glimpse into a wonderful life together, I'm sure!

Heath and Gretchen said...

Happy anniversay!!! I love that picture of you guys!