Friday, August 29, 2008

Silly Rhinocerus


My fab parents came to town so we met them in Coronado. I love Coronado it is such a fun place to visit. We want to an awesome Zaggat rated restauraunt called the Rhinocerus. What drew us in was the fun decor and the presentation and last but not least the price. My mom and I had a fun time parousing around looking at everyone's yummy plates of food, getting ideas as to what we were wanting to get. Kinda funny my mom even started talking to a random stranger who actually offered my mom to take her left-overs...my mom is so energetic and fearless I love it!
The Paulster and I.

The parentals, they are so stinking cute!

After dinner we went window shopping since everything was closed (probably a good thing) and came across this butterfly fantasy!

We then ventured on to the famous Hotel Dell Coronado and walked around searching for Maggie Moos in hopes of indulging in a scoop of divinely flavored ice cream. To our utter dissapointment they had closed, oh well. Thanks for the great time mom and dad we love you!

2 comments:

*** said...

Wow, looks like such a fun place...and yummy food! That butterfly display is incredible! What a fun idea :)

Tyson and Heather said...

Agree on the butterfly display..so so cool!:) Such fun times with M&D...they always guarantee a super fun time!