Friday, August 29, 2008

Sea World

Paul and I broke down and got Sea World passes! It has always been a childhood dream of mine to go to Sea World but for some reason or another it never worked out. We had the perfect excuse to get passes because one of my best friends from college was visiting and invited us to go with them. Paul and I have been having a good time going after work during the non-busy hours to enjoy the park. My favorite show would be the Rock'n'Roll Shamu I know so cliche, right? I just think it is unbelievable how the trainers teach the Shamu all the cool tricks!

And of course one of our favorite places was the Sesame Street bay of play
watch out Paul the panther is ready to pounce, what is that look on his face?!

This pic was hilarious, I had to post it. For some reason or another I have the hairstyle of Alice from the brady bunch. Paul looks like he is about to cry because I ate all of the cotton candy. Me enjoying every minute of it..he..he

And the firework show to end the experience with a bang!

2 comments:

*** said...

what fun times you two are having there! and, i love the pic of you two with the alice comment, hilarious!

Tyson and Heather said...

Fun pics..love you both being encircled by blue. Childhood dream checked off for you, not me!! I need to accomplish that one, too bad Tys is waaaaay over Sea World;(