Friday, August 29, 2008

Comedy Club

Awhile back Nat and Brandon invited us to go with them to a comedy club! We had such a fun time. I decided I liked the comedians who had their performance scripted out, improv seemed overused and not nearly as funny. The last comedian was my favorite! He was Asian and he was pretty much mocking himself the entire time. Paul and I had the same favorite joke of the night. One of the comedians was commenting on how crazy little kids act. He was hanging out with one of his buddies and was kind of out of it when his friend's family came home and all he remembers is a little kid running up to him and whispering in his ear "I used to be a cat" and then ran off. Seriously, hilarious! He definitely had the last laugh. Thanks again Nat and Brandon for the fun night out!

Paul pulling a face as usual trying to impersonate Charlie from "So I Married an Axe Murdere", whilst holding the votive candle getting ready to blow it out.

And Natalia and Brandon, they are so photogenic, seriously!

2 comments:

Tyson and Heather said...

Cute outfit Heid, sounds like a hilarious and greatly entertaining night!

Nat said...

We look like doofusses