Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Peeps and Seagulls!


Can you see it? This seagull totally blended into the background...oh silly seagull!

The Seagull doing what it does best...just flying around

While Paul and I were watching the sunset we saw these crazy sun worshippers...weird, but you have to appreciate the random acts of others!

Paul pulling a G.Q. with his bright green Adidas work-out shorts, what a handsome husband I have!

Paul taking a candid shot...as I am deep in thought

I thought this man was so adorable, waiting for the sun to set with his little puppy!

Watch out Paul the surfer's gonna get ya!

5 comments:

Lisa and Mark said...

Oh my gosh, Heid! Did you take that top picture?? That's amazing!

Ali Jo said...

it looks like you got your camera fixed! and you are sure making up for a lack of posts- avid readers like me thank you!

Tyson and Heather said...

Thats so cute about that guy and the puppy! Great shots once again:)!

kkrich said...

your camera is awesome.

mariah said...

Heidi- your pictures are so pretty! I can't believe we've never seen you at the cove, we're always there on Sunday afternoons! Maybe someday........ :)