Monday, March 2, 2009

Nasty!


Last Friday I was chillin by my computer and then Paul walks through the door. He told me something crazy had just happened in the elevator. He told me he was sitting in the elevator minding is own business and then he reached behind his ear expecting to find his skin and nothing else...but oh no what does he find?! A spider!! At first he thought it was a black widow...luckily it was just a harmless one. Poor Paul, at least he can get over it. With me I would have been in complete shock and I would be afraid to go to sleep, expecting a spider to crawl anywhere and everywhere. Nasty! Oh and I totally had to post a picture of a spider cartoon...just looking at a spider captured in a picture gives me the heebie jeebies!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Eww I totally hate spiders also. When Hyrum and I were dating, I would always call him to come and kill the spiders.

Lacey said...

I'm totally with you on this one Heidi, I would have yelled and probably had nightmares too.

P.S. I'm so happy you're blogging. I like keeping in touch with you Tiffany, and Ruth. I had the best time ever in San Diego for Christmas!

Tyson and Heather said...

hahahahaha, thats funny!

Natalie said...

yuck! I hate spiders too, and all bugs for that matter! ...

Ruth said...

That is disgusting! Yeah I don't think I could ever get over ti if that happened to me!

*** said...

So incredibly NASTY! However, when I saw that title I was expecting a pic of your leg darlin'. Way to be the adventurer!!