Sunday, May 30, 2010

Silly Times

Saturday...love this day to pieces. I sleep in, then wake up grab some yummy fruit and Paul and I contemplate what we want to do for the day...
chores are on the list of course.

Organizing my office something I have been trying to get to forever, it is nearing its end which make me happy!

Paul of course has his early morning saturday mountain bike ride which he loves.

Then we decide to go swimming only problem is I can't find my temporary use card for the JCC. So we decide to put on some tennis clothes to play tennis just in case I couldn't get in. Lo and behold we arrive and their is a huge swim meet going on.

So we play tennis and Paul as patient as ever is coaching me with correcting my stroke, what a guy. We rally for a little bit, Paul teaches me to hit against the ball wall. I really need to do this more often, my goal this summer is to practice against the ball wall at least twice a week, then I can be a better match for the hubs!

Last but not least....we hit up costco...making the mad dash around picking up the usuals. We head off to our car and are about to get in and what happens next?!?!

Paul pushes the cart across the parking lot in hopes that the speed bump will catch it...the cart gains more speed than he predicts flys over the bump and is heading for two cars....Paul takes off as I am furious at him....runs fast enough to catch the cart as it goes inbetween the two cars...whew close one! ...he is one lucky man.

We take off to go home and Paul accidentally takes the 52 West so what do we do? Go eat at Wahoo's of course, just what we were planning on right? Ha ha...perfect little mistake :)

I love my Saturdays even though sometimes they are crazy, I have a funny husband who always keeps me on the edge of my seat!

1 comment:

*** said...

Oh Heid, I can see all of this happening perfectly. Great descriptions! I love your new blog look and Hawaii, oh my! What an amazing vaca! So glad you could go...