Friday, January 30, 2009

Great Big Happy Birthday to my one and only!

Well it is Paul's birthday, he turned the ripe age of 31! All the reason more to love him, he is older and wiser :) He is such a great guy, for his birthday I made him a card of 31 reasons I love him along with a coupon book for treats and such. His main present, however, is in the mail and he is so excited. He is getting a new mountain bike and is super thrilled. Paul is always fun because he is always exploring new hobbies, which keeps things fresh and fun. Thanks for being such a great husband, confidante, and comedian in my life. It is rare occasion when I can stay mad at Paul because he always cracks a joke and breaks any small barrier we come across, he keeps things lighthearted. He is more than I could have ever hoped or dreamed for and I am the luckiest girl to have him as my eternal companion, love ya babe!

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday to Paul!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Guess what I saw at All Tucked In yesterday?!? You guessed it...some True Bird baby headbands! And I must say I was in awe!

H and E said...

happy birthday to Pual, Hank is turning the big 3-0 this year, we married old men! In my opinion the older the better, they know how to treat a women well!

Tyson and Heather said...

Happy Birthday Paul:)! Love the new backdrop Heid, you talented graphic designer!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Oh happy birthday Paul!!! How exciting! My hubby turns 30 this year -- crazy!

kkrich said...

happy bday tall paul!!!!!!! 31, wow.

April said...

Happy Birthday Paul....31, huh? Age is so relative, that seems so young to me now (coming from a 41 year old). We would LOVE to see you guys!

The George's said...

Happy Birthday Paul! Hope you enjoy your new bike. So glad you are part of the fam!

Ruth said...

Happy birthday Paul! (a little late, sorry!) Love ya!

Parker Family said...

Hey Heidi, I have been catching up with Heather, and she gave me your and Sandy's blog, so I thought I would pop in and say hi. Look at you two setting up your own business, good for you! Very cute things going on with true birds!!

You and your hubby are such a cute pair! Looks like you are enjoying Cali too! How fun! I need some good weather...so tired of SNOW!!

Here is my blog: www.brianmichelleparkerfamily.blogspot.com, check it out, also from my blog you can find Kylie and Hollie (Jackson)'s blogs too! They will be excited to see yours!